INNOVATIVE WEB DESIGN AND HOSTING FOR YOUR BUSINESS
some of our clients...
HOTELS & INNS
- The Addison on Amelia - located on Amelia Island, Florida, is rated a 3-Diamond Facility, inspected and approved by AAA. Embers Restaurant & Cocktail Bar - Beautifully Designed Rooms & Gardens
Spacious Whirlpools - Private Porches - Secret Courtyard Garden & Fountains
- Embers At The Addison - a relaxed fine dining restaurant with a cocktail lounge and a restaurant that serves afternoon tea and coastal fusion cuisine. This type of cuisine means lots of grilled dishes with fabulous sauces. The restaurant currently has 30 covers while the lounge has 22. However we are completing the function/private dining room upstairs which will also hold 26 people.
- The Lugger Hotel, Portloe, Cornwall - proud to have been awarded the coveted British Tourist Authority's 'Commendation Award' for outstanding hostpitality and high standard of cuisine and accommodation for 16 consecutive years.
- Aviary Court Hotel - a delightful six bedroom hotel which has been given star ratings by both Visit Britain Tourism Council and the AA, so although fairly small, you can expect quality service and personal attention from the Studley family
- The Seboni Spa - at the Lugger Hotel in Cornwall provides a range of treatments to help you relax and enjoy your holiday - Aromatherapy, Reiki, Indian Head Massage, Reflexology, Thai Herbal Massage, Manicure and Pedicure.
- The Seboni Spa - at the Addison on Amelia provides a range of treatments to help you relax and enjoy your vacation - Aromatherapy, Reiki, Indian Head Massage, Reflexology, Thai Herbal Massage, Manicure and Pedicure.
- Crantock Bay Hotel - an AA 3-star family hotel Cornwall, coastal location, sea views, near Newquay, sandy beach, surfing, restaurant, new year shortbreaks, indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi, south west coastal path, gym, tennis court, gardens, children and pets welcome, walking, painting, bridge, gardening, golf
- The Harbour Hotel: Newquay - a small hotel superbly situated in a sunny location overlooking Newquay Harbour and beaches.
- HOTELSouthWest - your South West England holiday accommodation. Browse Hotels, Self Catering, Bed and Breakfast, Caravan, Camping, Short Breaks, Special Offers? Find it here.
- Grange Holiday Cottages in Dorset - self catering accommodation in Dorset.
- Harbour View Newquay - New luxury 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment overlooking Newquay harbour with magnificent views of the coastline. This apartment is situated within a few minutes walk of the town centre and yet is set in a quiet sheltered position with allocated secure parking. Newquay Golf Club is a five minutes walk whilst Newquay Sailing Club is even closer.
- Garslade Guest House in Padstow, Cornwall - Garslade Guest House is no more than a seagull's cry from the water's edge. Narrow streets run down to a bustling waterfront where fishing boats rub gunnels with yachts and cabin cruisers.
- Bloomfield Cottage in Trevone, Padstow, Cornwall - Bloomfield is a 19th century cottage situated in the heart of Trevone in Cornwall, with the Post Office and shop just down the road and a farm shop opposite. Less than a ten minute walk is a life-guarded beach and the cliffs which offer beautiful views.
- Nare Hotel - Roseland Cornwall - the most beautifully situated hotel in Great Britain, surrounded by National Trust land, and coastal path with wide views of Gerrans Bay and Nare Head.
- Trumpers holiday apartments at Porth Newquay - 5 Superior self contained two bedroom holiday apartments at Porth, 1.5 miles from Newquay town centre and about 150 yards from Porth beach.
- Bedruthan Steps Hotel Cornwall - set amidst acres of gardens, with spectacular views over the sea. A golden sandy beach lies below and the beauty spot, Bedruthan Steps, is nearby.
- Sands Family Resort, nr Padstow Cornwall - Award winning child friendly family holiday hotel with Mediterranean style, overlooking the Atlantic, Sands Resort is ideally located away from the town and by the golden sands of a famous surfing beach.
- The Seascape Hotel and Restaurant at Polzeath, Cornwall - a family run hotel occupying a commanding position overlooking Polzeath Beach - just three minutes walk away. It enjoys spectacular views of the Cornish coastline up to the rugged Pentire Headland - an area of outstanding beauty. Ideally situated for touring, the hotel is also perfectly sited for the many cliff walks and countryside footpaths in the vicinity.
- Tobago Holiday Villa - reserve your stay in this luxury 3 bedroom villa near Pigeon Point beach in the Caribbean - Villa sleeps up to 8 adults in comfort - All prices include daily house keeping service.
- Harlyn Surf School - Learn to surf in Cornwall with Harlyn Surf School - BSA approved. Courses and accommodation to suit your needs.
- Saltwater Training Company - 'Saltwater' specialises in the training of beach lifeguards, lifeguard instructors and BSA Surf Coaches.
- Welsh Surfing Federation Surf School - The Welsh Surfing Federation Surf School raises funds to make competitive surfing available to all. Safety, Education and Environmental Awareness.
SURFING & WATERSPORTS
- A1Surf Shop - The on-line surf shop of A1Surf - the UK's premier surfing site, where you can buy the latest surfing movies, books and travel guides, boardbags and a huge range of useful surfing gear.
- A1Surf.com - A1Surf is now the UK's busiest surfing website with over 800,000 visitors each month, looking for weather reports and surf checks, weekend forecasts, weather and tide times for U.K.
- Southern Books - is the UK's leading distributor of quality surfing literature. Their publications cover travel guides, novels, autobiographies, start-up guides, surfboard manufacturing/repair, photographic and the Surfer's Journal, which is the premier periodical for watermen and is published five times a year.
- UK Surfing Index - the key to British Surfing - NewSurf, Surf Shops, Wetsuit and Surfboard manufacturers, Clubs, Magazines, Schools, the BSA plus Wave and Weather information.
- Fistral SurfCam - these live video images of surfing at Fistral Beach, Newquay, Cornwall.
- Constantine Bay Surf Stores - providing the equipment, clothing, accessories and information to improve your surfing experience. Wetsuits, surfboards and bodyboards and local knowledge.
- Buzzard Bodyboards
- At last you can buy a top-of-the-range bodyboard handmade in Cornwall! Full range of standard boards off the shelf. Design your own custom board, be as radical as you like.
- Classic Guitars - Fine concert classical guitars hand-crafted by English luthier John Ainsworth.
- Boconnoc Enterprises - Boconnoc House and its surrounding estate is one of the most beautiful locations in hidden Cornwall. Ideally situated for all corporate and private events and weddings, Boconnoc currently offers a unique combination of facilities including entertainment rooms and accommodation.
- E2 Legal - offer a comprehensive range of services to the investors in and developers and owners of energy projects.
- Crystal Reports Training by SMP Training & Consultants - specialising in the delivery of high quality Crystal Reports Training and Consultancy services throughout the UK. As one of the very few companies working exclusively in this market area, they can offer a full follow-up consultancy package designed to get your reporting skills up-to-speed.
- Drake Marine International - are dealers for Easyline Boat Trailers made by Thule, Faria Instruments, Echopilot Sonar Products, NMEA 0183 & 2000 Boat Networking equipment and the Brig Range of Sports RIBS & superyacht Tenders.
- Seboni Cornish Spa Essentials - is a luxury line of aromatherapy toiletries made from unique blends of natural essential oils. The intention is to bring relaxation or to uplift and bring renewed energy to the individual. The blends are created to remind one of the natural scents and essences of the sea and coast most particularly around Cornwall.
- Simple Networking - West Wind Developments Ltd is a professional Network Data & voice cabling installation company based in Dorset. We take pride in working closely with our clients and offer a high level of service to help you to achieve your goals.
- Tregony Gallery Cornwall - a charming artistic Cornish art gallery - established in December 1998 this charming gallery quickly gained a reputation for its selection of fine contemporary Cornish art.
- Crantock Gallery - Marion Rowland, cornish watercolour artist, specialises in commissioned watercolor paintings taken from photographs and produced to your required size
- The Daphne du Maurier WEB Site - Dame Daphne du Maurier, 1907 - 1989, DBE 1969, Fellow of the Royal Society of Literature, Lady Browning, Bibliography, Festival of Arts and Literature.
- Harewood Magna - Harwood Magna claim to be the youngest folk group in Britain but despite their youth they have a great repertoire of traditional and contemporary songs, including some of their own composition.
- Global Security Services - Founded in 2000, Global Security provides a high quality and reliable service to Commerce, Industry and the Leisure Market.
- Woods Photography - a freelance digital photographer based in Moseley, Birmingham, and I am available for press, editorial, corporate and public relations assignments across the UK. He will provide you with professional, high quality photography using the latest technology and his photographic experience, ensuring the photographs are targeted to your audience.
PO Box 2743 - Ferndown
Dorset - BH22 0XZ - England
By phone: +44 (0)1202 894 627
By fax: +44 (0)1202 872 124