Some of our clients been very complimentary about West Wind Internet - here are some samples:
From Cornwall Today, May 2003, - re the Daphne du Maurier WEB site
- Cornish Website of the Month - It would be difficult to find anyone not Cornish born and bred who fell more deeply in love with Cornwall than Daphne du Maurier. Her passion for her adopted home which forms the backdrop to so much of her work is burrowed down to the bode. This site is a real gem for hardcore du Maurier fans, there are even RealPlayer clips of a rare interview with the retiring dame.
From Vic Pusill - re the Bedruthan Steps Hotel WEB site
- This unsolicited pat on the back won't get you any more business, but I must
tell you I consider your web pages for this client to be the result of sheer
genius! Both your webcams give the views I have enjoyed many times at the
Steps from the Apartment block and the main hotel, and it gives me immense
pleasure to be able to sit up here in the sun at 0830am when it's pouring
rain and a howling gale down there!Congratulations on a splendid production
in every respect-even down to the menus: for once a site which is
honestly presented in a truly sumptuous format. - in Bonnie Galloway, S.W.Scotland
From BodyGun UK
- manufacturers of surfing equipment
- Orders for BodyGuns have come in through the website from as
far afield as Italy, France and America, and Dave is hoping for an even greater level of interest in the bodyboards.
Both the original BodyGun UK website and the new Buzzard Bodyboard pages were designed by Dorset-based webmasters West Wind Internet. Mary Lunnen, who deals with marketing and PR for BodyGun UK, said: "We were delighted with the standard of design and service we received from John when we first set up the site. We have worked closely together in producing the new pages, using email as our main means of communication, and the finished result shows just what can be done using technology to assist businesses in Cornwall - the Internet really can be a useful tool for marketing around the
From The Magic Surfbus
- a community site commemorating the VW Combi
- Magic Surfbus is hosted by West Wind Internet, creators of some of the UK's leading surfing websites, including the UK Surfing Index and The Headland Hotel's Fistral Beach Webcam. Webmaster JB (a veteran surfer) has been immensely supportive of my efforts and those of others trying to develop online surfing resources. I would like to express my profound gratitude here. If you are involved in the Surfing Industry and are considering commissioning a website, be sure to visit Westwind's home page for details and rates.